Sunday 15 January 2012




Blessings.. I am excited to write Omega Creations first post. A new chapter in this small business adventure begins with the help of my two eldest children. It was too cold for me to get all 3 children out of the house today. That meant thinking of something interesting that we could do together. I had a batch of black eyed peas stew left over, and decided to make the dough for some vegan (and Ital*) patties. An hour later, the children and I rolled out dough, cut out circles, stuffed, folded, and sealed patties. When they came out of the oven twenty minutes later, we couldn't wait to dig into them. Delicious!! I can't wait to make them for next week's bake sale fundraiser!! I followed the recipe in Terry Bryant's Vegan Soul Kitchen for the delicious pastry. I think the filling can be made any which way and it will come out delicious! Can't wait to experiment some more..

*Ital: RastafarI food preparation method. Fresh food. No salt, vegan (many not all), non -processed food (so no tinned food, pre-packaged).

No comments:

Post a Comment